– best fine dining experience
– the menu includes fresh lobsters and seafood, as well as fish, and meat. We cherish traditional recipes along modern dishes based on latest culinary trends.
– pairing fine dining and wine is the apple of our eye, therefore every position in the menu is followed by our wine suggestion.
– here wine and cuisine complement each other
– the essence of this spot comes from year-long experience of the entire restaurant staff
– in his original menu for Albertina, the experienced and creative Grzegorz Fic tastefully combines contemporary Polish cuisine with elements of Mediterranean flavours. It is based on fresh, seasonal products delivered mostly by local farmers, such as the Ojców trout, natural hams, or butter and cream produced in line with the slow food philosophy.
– passionate hunter, member of the Polish Hunting Association.
– aficionado of Mediterranean cuisine, and passionate hunter. This is why our menu includes such offbeat combinations – we serve boar, as well as roe and red deer garnished with aromatic vegetables and spices. He can skilfully mix traditional meat with Mediterranean cuisine, oysters with smoked cheese, and lobster with cauliflower purée.
– game and seafood are among the main inspirations in his cooking
– he regularly develops his skills in partner restaurants around Europe.
– after years of professional activity and dreaming of his own restaurant, he finally assembled a strong team of cooks, with whom he carried out numerous projects, including creating dishes for over ten presidents from all over the world and many royal couples, as well as important persons from business, show business, and politics.
– Atmospheric wine bar in the restaurant’s cellar makes a perfect spot for wine lovers: connoisseurs who may savour the best wines in the world, and beginners who would like to learn more.
– largest Enomatic installation in Poland
– free tasting of 32 wines available by glasses of three capacities, including a tasting capacity of 25 ml which allows to sample a particular wine and, in the end, select the most suitable one.
– we offer interesting, rare, and sometimes very expensive wines from all over the world by the glass, without the necessity to buy an entire bottle.
– the entire menu is composed according to with the principles of food & wine pairing
– every dish from the menu has been matched with at least two of our world selection of wines available by the glass – from classics to rare ones from less known regions.
– carefully selected wine proves a rightful companion for every dish – thus we may find the harmony of senses and a perfect balance between the content of the plate and the glass. All in all, the whole must complement one other, harmonise, and not attempt to dominate the other.
– in our everyday work, we cross culinary boundaries, taboos, and stereotypes. Foodpairing, that is the art of matching flavours, is the foundation of our work and also biggest passion.
It is simply a restaurant like no other in Krakow, that after only half a year of operation has been awarded with 1 cap of the yellow guide Gault & Millau 2017, as well as featured in Petit Fute 2017 guide, and in WINO magazine, among 10 Polish restaurants with excellent wine menus.