Sheraton Krakow Hotel is ideally located on the bank of Wisla river, near famous Wawel Castle in Krakow and offers stunning views to both. It is just 10-minute walk to the Market Square at the Old Town and famous Kazimierz district. The charm of the area outside sweeps into the hotel, its interior features spectacular atrium with a glass roof and a traditional feel from the Old Town.
Share your memories from Krakow: #sheratonkrakow #betterwhenshared.
– Check in / out time: 3:00 pm / 12:00 pm
– SPG Category: 4; 10,000 Starpoints for a free night
– Location: Walking distance from the Market Square and the Old Town
– Complimentary Internet access for SPG® members who book online
– Free Wi-Fi in lobby, restaurants, Sheraton Club and all suites
– Family hotel: kids up to 12 sleep for free
– Pets friendly hotel: dogs and cats are welcome
Guest rooms and suites of the Sheraton Krakow Hotel are designed in an elegant décor with contemporary Krakow style. Choose from a variety of rooms and suites with a view toward Wawel Castle and Wisla river and discover an ideal space in Krakow. In order to taste the ambience of Krakow, we invite you for a cup of coffee to our Roof Top Terrace and Lounge Bar. While your stay, find also time to taste culinary creations of our Chef, Tomasz Leśniak, at The Olive restaurant.
Our 232 guest rooms, including 8 suites, are designed in an elegant décor with contemporary Krakow style with the most up-to-date equipment. All rooms have extremely comfortable and signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed®, Wi-Fi Internet access, individually controlled air conditioning, personal in-room safe, interactive TV with multilingual satellite channels and pay to view movies. Our guests are given complimentary access to Sheraton Fitness. Hotel is fully accessible for disabled people, as well as pets are welcome to the hotel. Watch a video of rooms and suites at our hotel.